Thursday, February 14, 2008

Irony

What do you do with degrees in Philosophy & Religion, Social Consciousness, and Women's Studies? Apparently, you go to jail. I know he must be proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt, and trial by jury of peers, blah, blah, blah. He always seemed a tool to me, but I never thought he would be a felonious tool. It does seem a little ironic that someone who was a lead advocate for sexually assaulted women could be charged with assault. Oh yeah, and tried using his own photographic evidence. BRILLIANT!

As an advocate and a resident adviser, he was supposed to be an individual of strong moral character to whom others could look up. How disappointing. I can only imagine how annoyed his ethics professor must be.

For good measure, let's add activists/advocates on to my previous declaration about politicians, carbon monoxide, and iocane powder.

2 comments:

The Dream said...

um...Happy Valentine's day?

Mac Daddy said...

Don't forget that this is Buena Vista University's 2007 Senior of the Year, Volunteer of the Year, etc.

I'll bet his mother is proud of him.