Monday, February 4, 2008

Yet Another Important Use of PVC Pipe

After watching the following video, I cannot believe that I did not think of something so brilliant myself. Before you continue, please take a couple of minutes to watch this video before reading on.



Done?

Good.

Wasn't that one of the best scams ever? I always thought harvesting body parts was limited to Asian countries or people wanting to earn some spare cash by selling their kidney (who needs two anyway? What kind of selfish alcoholic are you?). But now I discover that the market for body parts is still alive and well in the good ol' U.S. of A. But I wonder why we stop at dead people. Giving away some bones could be a good way to make some cash. Really, how often do I use my left arm anyway? I could get a full ride through college if I could just figure out how to keep my paper from moving while I am writing with my other hand. It would have little effect on playing sports like soccer or bowling, and with a little practice I can still play baseball as well. What have I got to lose?

No comments: